القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

Song - El Fatra Di  Tamer Ashour  this period


 The world flops around me and leads me to the right and the left

This period I have seen his harm and I have seen tragedies that threaten mountains
And my life became not the same, and even the situation remained the case

The laugh that distinguished me with the world, I took it for salvation
These days are tough for me and I can't keep up with the events
And I beg, but who am I, and I take a shock to all people

In the two days that we are in.. everyone loves harm
And whoever throws someone good.. considers it a miracle

I honestly do not hit him more than I find that I hit him behind her too
Everyone who trusted me let me down, did not make me feel safe
So my reading of all the people of the world told me that I am wrong

While I was standing tall and standing, they were standing in my back a lot
The first thing to change. All scales have shifted
Those who were with me for years when they sharpened knives
هل كان المقال مفيداً؟:

تعليقات